Discussion Hall

Welcome Strikers! Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address after registration! To have the confirmation mail resent, check the popup at the bottom of your screen.

Season 2 of Anime!

SFGundamSFGundam Posts: 850Moderator Community Moderator
edited March 17 in Discussion Hall
April 1st marks the Season 2 for Monster Strike the Anime!

Ren and Co. will meet a new exchange student named Mana. First episode of Season 2 will be an extended 10 minute episode.

Also, there will be a special 15-min special called "The Long Sought-After Paradise". It will be released on March 25th.

---------------------------------------------
Youtube Channel / Twitter / Wiki / Blog

Monster Strike the Movie

Comments

• SFGundamSFGundam Posts: 850Moderator Community Moderator
    The Special is out guys!

Monster Strike the Movie
  • cabbagecabbage Posts: 2,262Member Legendary Striker
    Got around to seeing episode 0; very cool! The computer animation is stiff but I can't complain for a free anime on YouTube, and if it helps the animators work more efficiently, I'm all for it. I still think it's hilarious that XFlag has so much money that it can commission another whole season of an anime series.

Loved seeing all the monsters and especially the bosses. Battle is perfunctory but still it's thrilling to see the monsters move and talk. And I appreciate that the anime creates a world and story where the actual game has little. Very much looking forward to the rest!
    Max lucks... I want all the max lucks.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA
  • SFGundamSFGundam Posts: 850Moderator Community Moderator
    cabbage said:

I still think it's hilarious that XFlag has so much money that it can commission another whole season of an anime series.

You know they have a lot of money when they just gave away 10 Million Yen to players in December lol

Monster Strike the Movie
  • ChronusChronus Posts: 5Member Novice Striker
    I do enjoy ching the shines. They are funny. However, the second season is I would argue, not their best.
  • cabbagecabbage Posts: 2,262Member Legendary Striker
    edited April 22
    Episode 4 was great! I think the decision to move the monsters into the "real" world was a great choice, Walpurgis and Sindbad already have more personality than Ryoma and Napolean had during the entire first season.

Here's a trailer for a special featuring Lucifer, Satan, and Ibaraki Douji:

Max lucks... I want all the max lucks.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA