Strategy Center

Welcome Strikers! Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address after registration! To have the confirmation mail resent, check the popup at the bottom of your screen.

Max Luck Monsters

cjrenshcjrensh Posts: 16Member Novice Striker
I'm Rank 84 and I only have 1 Max luck monster, Sanctuary Dragon, and he sucks. Can someone please tell me what monsters are easy to Max luck.

Comments

• Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,136Member Legendary Striker
    Easy? MYTHOS. Beat Cthulhu every other week and he drops eggs AND vouchers. Those vouchers lead to Dax and Leah. That's 3 monsters (6 total) you can Max Luck. Similarly, every other week is Lucas; he's easy, but a lot slower since no extra eggs drop from luck chests.

Plus, since you're over rank-70, you have access to the Library, so quests like Butterflight and Kii and Bastet and Jack will be great places to use your Mythos monsters in.
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • cjrenshcjrensh Posts: 16Member Novice Striker
    What's Mythos?
  • Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,136Member Legendary Striker
    Mythos is an ENG exclusive series of quests -- Cthluhu, Dax, and Leah -- that initially appeared daily (well, you beat a daily quest and hoped for a chance at a voucher drop) so new players could make Max Luck monsters more easily. The vouchers could be played at any time for 1 stamina.

Currently, during every Saturday and Sunday either Lucas (35 stamina) or Cthulhu+ (25 stamina) will show up; they alternate between weekends (so if you see Lucas that weekend, next weekend will be Cthulhu). Cthulhu+ is a "Hard-level" quest, meaning even a team of 4 Jabbanero can beat it, but the quest guarantees 1 golden egg to drop making Cthulhu the easiest Max Luck to achieve (after the Poor Man's I mean Trials Dragon I mean, Sanctuary Dragon). There is also a (good!) chance for vouchers to Dax and Leah's quests (the other Mythos monsters) to drop. Their quests are a little harder, but rather quick.

Cthulhu, Dax, and Leah all have ascended forms, so you have 6 relatively easy monsters to Max Luck.
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • cjrenshcjrensh Posts: 16Member Novice Striker
    Thank you!