Discussion Hall

Welcome Strikers! Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address after registration! To have the confirmation mail resent, check the popup at the bottom of your screen.

It was fun

MaruSeiMaruSei Posts: 147Member Your Local Striker
I will continue to play MS, but I feel like I'm not a correct fit here. Thanks for having me and answering my questions!

Happy and successful future to all

Comments

• Capn_CrunchCapn_Crunch Posts: 213Member Elite Striker
    Ya dude....stay.
  • MaruSeiMaruSei Posts: 147Member Your Local Striker
    Thanks man,
    My love for the game will keep me coming back to read your discussions, I don't have NA version or knowledge about good characters yet so unfortunately my posts are gonna annoy some folks. Maybe I will start posting again after I've been playing a while.

Also I'm moving to Nagoya from Kyoto city this month, it's exciting but at the same time we are all stressed and busy.

今までありがとうございました、これからも元気でいてくださいね

Take care of yourselves!

• HastedHasted Posts: 41Member Up-and-coming Striker
    MaruSei said:

Thanks man,
    My love for the game will keep me coming back to read your discussions, I don't have NA version or knowledge about good characters yet so unfortunately my posts are gonna annoy some folks. Maybe I will start posting again after I've been playing a while.

Also I'm moving to Nagoya from Kyoto city this month, it's exciting but at the same time we are all stressed and busy.

今までありがとうございました、これからも元気でいてくださいね

Take care of yourselves!

I wouldn't really worry about it. There's nothing wrong with asking questions, regardless of how simple they might be. That's all part of what an online community is. Some people will enjoy your posts and some wont. As long as you're still interested in being a part of the community and not being disrespectful I wouldn't worry about what others think.

Main: 800 536 323 248
    Alt 1: 310 437 965 952
    Alt 2: 746 891 691 422
    Alt 3: 433 375 937 020
  • ScottNakScottNak Posts: 326Moderator Community Moderator
    Hope none of my comments deterred you! Just wanted to make sure others were aware you were talking about the JP version and not NA!
    Do stick around if free time allows!
    Oh, hey... I YouTube too: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottnak