Strategy Center

Welcome Strikers! Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address after registration! To have the confirmation mail resent, check the popup at the bottom of your screen.

Avalon All-Pierce Team Suggestions?

Clarinetno1Clarinetno1 Posts: 6Member Novice Striker
edited April 5 in Strategy Center
I've seen some videos of JP players doing Avalon runs using an all-pierce team, and wanted to attempt Avalon in a similar manner since I thought it'd be fun :smile:

I know that at least 1 D'artagnyan and 1 Noah is the standard, and I have both. However, I'm not exactly a good teambuilder so I'm unsure what my best options are for filling the other 2 slots. I was hoping for some suggestions on what would work best for me.

Main Account
  • Doom
  • D'art
  • Suzuran
  • Bishamonten
  • Undine
Side Account
  • D'art
  • Noah
  • Lorelei
  • Bishamonten
  • Zhou Yu
I realize that Yamato 0 is an excellent choice, but since that impossible is extremely difficult, I can't really guarantee I'd get him.

Thanks in advance! :smiley:
Post edited by Clarinetno1 on

Comments

• cabbagecabbage Posts: 2,230Member Legendary Striker
    I would do Suzuran/Bishamonten, D'artagnyan/Noah. You don't need more than one D'artagnyan, you need more guys to pull that bump combo. Good luck!
    Max lucks... I want all the max lucks.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA
  • koodakooda Posts: 1,429Member Legendary Striker
    edited April 10
    There's a vid you can find on Youtube of a guy getting through with 2 Noahs and 2 Yamato Zeros.
    I don't know who you could sub in for the other Noah. Maybe Suzuran.
    Women always ask what men want. The answer is simple. MORE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA Cabbage channel
  • AmadanAmadan Posts: 533Member Elite Striker
    I'm vaguely curious about how a 4x Lorelei team would work out!
  • SFGundamSFGundam Posts: 841Moderator Community Moderator
    Amadan said:

Ill just tag him here @ScottNak
    ---------------------------------------------
    Youtube Channel / Twitter / Wiki / Blog

Monster Strike the Movie
  • Clarinetno1Clarinetno1 Posts: 6Member Novice Striker
    kooda said:

There's a vid you can find on Youtube of a guy getting through with 2 Noahs and 2 Yamato Zeros.

Unfortunately I don't own 2 Noahs, and I probably won't getting another one soon. XD I'll be trying Suzuran for sure though.
  • ScottNakScottNak Posts: 325Moderator Community Moderator
    SFGundam said:

Amadan said:

Ill just tag him here @ScottNak
    lol. I can try, but I can't imagine lasting very long...
    Oh, hey... I YouTube too: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottnak
  • koodakooda Posts: 1,429Member Legendary Striker

kooda said:

Unfortunately I don't own 2 Noahs, and I probably won't getting another one soon. XD I'll be trying Suzuran for sure though.
    In my quote I meant 2 Yamato 0's.

Yes, on your account, I was thinking if you could get 2 Yamato 0, and then your Noah and Suzuran. I'm slowly warming up to Yamato 0. He's not bad for some lesser dungeons. Once that I remember that his slice n dice goes for lowest hp on the stage, my rage subsides. :-P
    Women always ask what men want. The answer is simple. MORE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA Cabbage channel
    kooda said:

kooda said:

In my quote I meant 2 Yamato 0's.

Yes, on your account, I was thinking if you could get 2 Yamato 0, and then your Noah and Suzuran. I'm slowly warming up to Yamato 0. He's not bad for some lesser dungeons. Once that I remember that his slice n dice goes for lowest hp on the stage, my rage subsides. :-P
    I've attempted Yamato 0 a couple times on Friday, but wasn't able to clear it. :( Don't have the mons nor the skill.

I actually do want to try out D'artagnyan because she is supposedly viable for Avalon pierce teams, at least from the JP videos I've seen. Although most of them use 2 Noahs + 1 D'art... but I still want to give it a try. :) I'll probably play around with Cabbage's suggested team, and tweak later if necessary.
  • KrakhanKrakhan Posts: 265Member Battle-Hardened Striker
    My pierce team I use for Avalon is either ML asc Schubert (an extreme drop monster not in NA yet), ML Bishamonten, 2 Noahs, and either another Noah or D'Art.

If you're gonna do the pierce route in Avalon, you really want to go all in with Noah, with at least 2+ of him. His plasma does good work getting you to the boss, and his SS will clear out everything in the 2nd and 3rd bars. So, it's not really the best party in terms of viable free parties. Though, if anyone has a video of someone using a pierce free party in Avalon, please share, I'd like to see it. :)

Went with Cabbage's suggested team of D'art / Noah / Suzuran / Bishamonten. :smiley:
    Took three tries because I couldn't find a guide on how exactly to play, but I did manage to reach the last stage the previous two times.
    Overall, I had a blast using an all-pierce team. I'll be sticking to this comp from now on. :smile:
  • angolmoaangolmoa Posts: 224Member Battle-Hardened Striker
    Amadan said:

those galaxons are homing absorbers.
  • TIPSPTIPSP Posts: 170Member Elite Striker
    This was my team when Avalon first appeared...