Discussion Hall

Welcome Strikers! Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address after registration! To have the confirmation mail resent, check the popup at the bottom of your screen.

The sounds and the fury of Monster Strike?

Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,112Member Legendary Striker
This might be a bit of an ask, but could the audio collection of the US Monster Strike be put up? I might be in the minority, but I'm going to miss hearing the English voice-acting. (Meeeeeerry strikeshot!) (Haaaaa~ STRIKE SHOT!) (Your GRAIN of terror is over!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

Comments

  • SadaharuSadaharu Posts: 60Member Up-and-coming Striker
    Twinkle, twinkle little STRIKESHOT
  • Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,112Member Legendary Striker
    Wherefore art thou STRIKESHOT!
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • SanwanchezSanwanchez Posts: 3Member Novice Striker
    "OWWWWW, COME AT ME SUMMER!"
  • k23usak23usa Posts: 37Member Up-and-coming Striker
    I would love to hear Tannenbomber Zeus's strikeshot. I've heard that it's really amusing and I've been patiently waiting for over a year at least for the materials to be re-released so that I can ascend my extra copy of Zeus and hear it, but now that won't be a possibility..
  • TIPSPTIPSP Posts: 170Member Elite Striker
    "Paw for one and one for paw!"

    Shouting in a broken, choked up voice.

    I'll cry in a corner.
  • redria7redria7 Posts: 298Member Elite Striker
    k23usa said:

    I would love to hear Tannenbomber Zeus's strikeshot. I've heard that it's really amusing and I've been patiently waiting for over a year at least for the materials to be re-released so that I can ascend my extra copy of Zeus and hear it, but now that won't be a possibility..

    In your monsterpedia, you can view any monster and listen to their strikeshot. Actually, when viewing any monster in your monsterbox, you can click the orb at the top right to view any of the available forms for that monster, and listen to their strikeshots.
  • WonderOtterWonderOtter Posts: 134Member Battle-Hardened Striker
    I always knew I was a genius!

    It just made me laugh.

    I'm just going to go full goth now.
  • Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,112Member Legendary Striker
    redria7 said:

    In your monsterpedia, you can view any monster and listen to their strikeshot. Actually, when viewing any monster in your monsterbox, you can click the orb at the top right to view any of the available forms for that monster, and listen to their strikeshots.

    One of the reasons I asked @iMacK and @Pete_MS if an audio pack can be released is for the lose-quotes of monsters. Those are REALLY hard to capture because they're only from battles and are going to be mixed with other f/x (lasers and explosions).

    Stuff like what ARE you , not the LABLAB and it was fun while it lasted are worth another listen. I can't even remember what the holiday exclusives (e.g. Vamprowler) said when they lost (Normal and Savage versions).
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • ffingerlesglovesffingerlesgloves Posts: 8Member Novice Striker
    OMG. You guys are asking for sounds and their closing the game forever and you call yourselves strikers scoff
  • SadaharuSadaharu Posts: 60Member Up-and-coming Striker
    I don't know what he's saying (Japanese), but Hades trans ss vocal is pretty awesome
  • Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,112Member Legendary Striker
    Pete_MS said:

    Lemme look into this. Can't promise anything but I'll see if we can.

    Thanks, that's all I can ask.
    Sadaharu said:

    I don't know what he's saying (Japanese), but Hades trans ss vocal is pretty awesome

    It's a bit loose, but I can make out "Hades will forgive so much darkness..." ... and the last phrase is unintelligible to me. (冥王許すこんなに黒い...)
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • KonoeKonoe Posts: 1Member Novice Striker
    Pete_MS said:

    Lemme look into this. Can't promise anything but I'll see if we can.

    Divine water grant thy servants a miracle~
  • Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,112Member Legendary Striker
    "Another balanced breakfast... ruined!"
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • wwan003wwan003 Posts: 30Member Up-and-coming Striker
    yeah. anything that can help us to "remember" this game help a lot...79 days left :(
  • Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,112Member Legendary Striker
    74 days now!
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • DodlyDodly Posts: 5Member Novice Striker
    Was there ever any update on getting sound files?
Sign In or Register to comment.