Discussion Hall

Welcome Strikers! Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address after registration! To have the confirmation mail resent, check the popup at the bottom of your screen.

If you could have only 5 max luck monsters, which would you choose?

cabbagecabbage Posts: 2,230Member Legendary Striker
edited May 15 in Discussion Hall
This is a question I have been asking myself as I prepare to move to JP so I might as well toss it to you guys as well. For me, efficient farming in easy quests is the most important, and then next would be versatility. This is what I am considering:

Lock-on laser - Yamato Takeru or Satellite or Joyaberun or Babel or Kushinada Zero
Pierce NGB with blast bump - Ghoulie or Daisy or Hikaru Genji
8-turn null everything SS - Mikumo Evo or PC-G3 Asc or Pharaoh
Max lucks... I want all the max lucks.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA

Comments

• SFGundamSFGundam Posts: 841Moderator Community Moderator
    Half of those are harder than Extremes lol. But hey, if you think they are easy then it is on you.

For me it has always been what you do with Sanctuary Dragon. Therefore Takiyasha should be on everyone's radar. If you don't have other NGB monsters, then you go for Pine which doesn't really need Nulls.

Either way, here are some of the ML (only Extreme) that I am fond of using on a regular basis:

Fire: Gremory
    Water: Goldy & Baldy
    Wood: Wen Zhong
    Light: Pine
    Dark: Takiyasha

That being said, once you have 100+ ML, you go for monsters with Slayers than just the Nulls.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Youtube Channel / Twitter / Wiki / Blog

Monster Strike the Movie
  • cabbagecabbage Posts: 2,230Member Legendary Striker
    Oh, I am well aware that a lot of those are hard-to-make MLs, but this is a thought exercise, a wish list. And I'll phrase the question differently to cut down on confusion: what if you were *limited* to five max lucks, then which would you pick? Here are mine:

-Yamato Takeru
    -Hikaru Genji
    -Mikumo Evo
    -Kushinada Zero
    -Pharoah

• wwan003wwan003 Posts: 30Member Up-and-coming Striker
    I agree with SF... Cabbage list is not easy for beginners, or someone starts fresh in JP and lack of hatchers. I will go back to basic. QB, ghoulie, Lobster, pumpkin, Nura, Bahamut, and dark/fire wyrm. At least something easy to build up my Max luck counts and earn those bonus reward. Once I got twenty 5* hatchers or more, I will hunt for impossible and satellite.
    This is not a list for beginners! This is an idealized, pie-in-the-sky list!

Okay, let me rephrase the question again since it seems to be so confusing what I am asking: say you have every max luck in the game but you must sell them all but five. Which five do you keep? And those I listed are the five I would pick and I would be interested to hear what everyone else has to say.

• Oh_Wise_OneOh_Wise_One Posts: 61Member Up-and-coming Striker
    edited May 15
    n
  • wwan003wwan003 Posts: 30Member Up-and-coming Striker
    I see! My bad, Cabbage! Which five do you keep?

For me, I pretty much same as you.. I do like using impossible bosses, even those they are harder to use like fast gauge and take time to earn.

• Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,112Member Legendary Striker
    edited May 16
    Pie-in-the-Sky ideally? Think bigger -- Kushinada, Hakwa, Avalon, Nirai Kanai, Chain-Jack/Doraemon-Z

Wishful thinking? Exclusives like Nicholas, the three Stingy-Jack variants, Leah.

Heck, I've personally seen friends throw their ML GodStriker and Snowbow's into action if those are on the table.
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • MaruSeiMaruSei Posts: 141Member Your Local Striker
    Wouldn't mind a max luck Pandora or Uriel :)
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Posts: 367Member Elite Striker
    Loreley
    Aggy X
    Hamewin!!
    Cleo
    MelonBewbs
  • AmadanAmadan Posts: 533Member Elite Striker
    AzBewbs said:

Hamewin!!

You're dead to me.
    And now the thread has moved even further away from my original intention and become My Favorite Hatcher Monsters.

• radioactiv32radioactiv32 Posts: 26Member Your Local Striker
    I guess I'll try and get this thread back on track then :wink:

The 5 I'll probably be to finish asap, ignoring difficulty, are:
    Sima Yi (Asc)
    Fortuna/Mikumo (Evo)
    Anko (Asc)
    Genji (Asc)

Not sure on the 5th, Maybe Kii or Takiyasha? I've also really started to like the art on Rentaro Taki so maybe her?
    What should my next max luck be...?
  • BlasterjaxxBlasterjaxx Posts: 14Member Up-and-coming Striker
    Nirai
    Arcadia
    Kush
    Mr. Yomi
    Eden

Why not right?

• RiqqRiqq Posts: 5Member Novice Striker

Some guy with a max luck Uriel... Jesus