Discussion Hall

Welcome Strikers! Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address after registration! To have the confirmation mail resent, check the popup at the bottom of your screen.

Singin to the Blue Sky

koodakooda Posts: 1,439Member Legendary Striker
If anyone cares.......................team that you can use to get through.

Women always ask what men want. The answer is simple. MORE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA Cabbage channel

Comments

• cabbagecabbage Posts: 2,262Member Legendary Striker
    I played it just for the clear orbs and that one time was excruciating enough. If all the rest of the 4-star quests play at this (and Skull Dragon's) slow pace, ugh.

Bring on the Tower already!
    Max lucks... I want all the max lucks.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA
  • FancypantsFancypants Posts: 337Member Elite Striker
    Ouch, I agree, painfully slow. And to top it off, with 3 ML the only chest that had a drop was from the local co-op chest.
  • SFGundamSFGundam Posts: 850Moderator Community Moderator
    edited May 18

Ouch, I agree, painfully slow. And to top it off, with 3 ML the only chest that had a drop was from the local co-op chest.

There are no chest drops (except local). They are all direct drops during the quest like Lucas.

Time wise the dungeon is not too long (6-7min). The end result is not that great though lol
    ---------------------------------------------
    Youtube Channel / Twitter / Wiki / Blog

Monster Strike the Movie
  • Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,136Member Legendary Striker
    I still like this quest better than Lucas'... this sentence is mostly a shot against the Lucas quest than praise for the Akagi quest.

Whereas Lucas only guarantees a drop via co-op chest (no guaranteed drop during victory, no guaranteed invasion frame, no guaranteed damage drop, no chance of dropping in a reward chest), Akagi Rin has two (three?) different chances to invade, and as far as I've seen, an OK chance of popping up in a damage chest or victory. Not appearing in a reward chest chafes me quite a bit though.

As a 35-stamina quest, getting 4~5 drops is kind of nice (any opportunity to dust off Spearmint and Leaf Breaker), but to grind out 99 of her is a far cry from the loot-filled carnival ride that is Cthulhu+ -- 25-stamina, guaranteed victory drop, reward-chest drops, possibility of damage/victory drops, and drops vouchers for play-anytime quests.
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • TheEndTheEnd Posts: 102Member Your Local Striker
    Do you guys know if this dungeon is gonna come back? I missed the event
  • FancypantsFancypants Posts: 337Member Elite Striker
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think any of these events are coming back.