Discussion Hall

Welcome Strikers! Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address after registration! To have the confirmation mail resent, check the popup at the bottom of your screen.

What will you miss the most?

Capn_CrunchCapn_Crunch Posts: 217Member Elite Striker
So, we've got about a month and half left of NA striking. :(

I got to thinking about what I will miss most even though I do have a couple of JP accounts.
Even though I haven't posting as much lately I think I'm gonna miss reading all the comments from you guys the most.....Most notably Cabbage and SFGundam. I'll also miss getting excited after a pull then coming here and bragging about it. Crappy or otherwise. ...usually crappy! LOL

Yeah, so....what about y'all?

Comments

• cabbagecabbage Posts: 2,284Member Legendary Striker
    @Capn_Crunch I've always enjoyed your posts! And your pulls weren't *so* bad.

More than any of my hatcher monsters, I'm going to miss my ML Impossible monsters! I'll be looking at making them again in JP.
    Max lucks... I want all the max lucks.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA
  • SFGundamSFGundam Posts: 857Moderator Community Moderator
    Going to miss using #blameiMack for everything.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Youtube Channel / Twitter / Wiki / Blog

Monster Strike the Movie
  • MaruSeiMaruSei Posts: 151Member Your Local Striker
    I will miss reading everybody's posts here, looking forward to some cabbage JP action
  • Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,157Member Legendary Striker
    edited June 20
    I'll be missing visiting the public chats, helping those without OP monsters, posting useless tidbits on the forums, discovering new mechanics with everybody, doing Library's quests at my leisure, and listening to all the cheesy one liners that fill the game.

I shouldn't be playing MMOs at my age; too much of a time sink adapting to yet another person's schedule. I have a mostly filled Monsterpedia, so I take pride in that.
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • wwan003wwan003 Posts: 82Member Up-and-coming Striker
    I go to miss my monster box and Line friends. It is hard to build a decent box or at least I have one OP character on every event quest, including impossible and colossal stages. I guess I have spent too much time in this game and master the quest for max luck farming.
  • koodakooda Posts: 1,450Member Legendary Striker
    Finally having most if not all of the monsters that i need for most quests. I guess ill miss the massive monster box(es) that I've built up over the many days of playing.
    Women always ask what men want. The answer is simple. MORE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3f5nlYq8wOaCRbvuXasYA Cabbage channel
  • KrakhanKrakhan Posts: 273Member Battle-Hardened Striker
    I'll miss Rotbone the most, since I still wish he would come to JP. Maybe one day...
  • SalocinTheChosenSalocinTheChosen Posts: 5Member Novice Striker
    I'ma miss my Micha, my favorite monster in the game
    Nick S.
  • hayatohayato Posts: 31Member Up-and-coming Striker
    i will miss every single moment i spend with monster strike, :(
    I'm going to miss Hamelin! Hope I pull him again in JP (but goodbye forever to Satan Alpha):

• MaruSeiMaruSei Posts: 151Member Your Local Striker
    edited June 29
    I'm gonna miss the person who disliked my posts, what will you do with your life when we can't access the forum anymore?

You didn't find all my posts yet, that's disappointing.

It's been fun, farewell to all!
    I'm also going to miss the Striker's Rest, and especially because it isn't in JP! Clearing all the floors of that with totally free party teams was really fun and challenging, and I consider it one of my top achievements:

• SalocinTheChosenSalocinTheChosen Posts: 5Member Novice Striker
    edited July 2
    Also my first ever 5* Nanami
    Nick S.
  • wwan003wwan003 Posts: 82Member Up-and-coming Striker
    cabbage said:

I'm also going to miss the Striker's Rest.00

I agree with you, I love playing Striker's Rest. Farming sharls for free 5* drop monsters. In one time, I max luck 2 or 3 Nick. But I need the box spaces I end up keep 1. Sadly, I don't go to redeem my leftover dream sharls I save up previous events. I think Taiwanese version also had Striker Rest last two Christmas break.