Strategy Center

Welcome Strikers! Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address after registration! To have the confirmation mail resent, check the popup at the bottom of your screen.

Why is Sun Quan so hated?

Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,157Member Legendary Striker
https://xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/45739

Rated 7/10... On par with Izanami 0 and Yamato Takero. Sima Yi is rated 5/10.

I feel like these ratings were flipped. Sima Yi is much harder to find a great team for (though with one, it becomes much easier... But the team is primarily hatcher monsters).

On the flip side, my 4 clears out of 4 attempt Sun Quan team was mostly hatched... But 4-stars are much more reliably obtained.

Set, Shuri, Sandayu, Hidehara

I never even took the boss final attack. Focus on the dark drone or eliminate the robots. Use SS to halve the boss HP or reach a faraway drone. Hidehara and his short charge time is appreciated. Two runs I had used all my SS before the 3rd boss form, but its easier to wedge inbetween the boss and wall there.
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

Comments

• SFGundamSFGundam Posts: 857Moderator Community Moderator
    Its not really hard, just super long.

You are looking at 10-15min runs (even with op units).
    ---------------------------------------------
    Youtube Channel / Twitter / Wiki / Blog

Monster Strike the Movie
  • SadaharuSadaharu Posts: 67Member Up-and-coming Striker
    20 minutes without op units. Fafnir, Shuri, Freyja, and that light dude that's a house haha

• Mr.FMr.F Posts: 2,157Member Legendary Striker
    edited July 16
    SFGundam said:

Its not really hard, just super long.

You are looking at 10-15min runs (even with op units).

But... 10 minutes is most new extreme+ quests. If it weren't for the fact there are no dropped breakers (Urashima doesn't count and Dominion is shields) the OP list includes Wutugu and Set. Wutugu!

... Now I wanna try a breaker less run and stall between stages for 20 minutes.

But back to difficulty. This is less like Yamato long/hard and more like Tsukuyomi0 long. Compared to Simayi and Menghuo, where a team is harder to assemble Sun Quan should be rated slightly easier (and shorter... Those Menghuo revive loops!)
    Post edited by Mr.F on
    "This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  • wwan003wwan003 Posts: 82Member Up-and-coming Striker
    Return of the Three Kingdoms is challenging for me... I wish the event last longer so I can master it and get more drops... sad, NA only has 2 weeks left...

• SadaharuSadaharu Posts: 67Member Up-and-coming Striker
    Cut my time in half alternating breakers and slayers. Got lucky with my friend helper for once.